|

Wael Ghonim e os egípcios em protesto dão-nos uma lição básica: quem está mal e soma queixas, mexe-se e faz alguma coisa para mudar o estado das coisas!

E diz Wael Ghonim diante das câmaras da CNN:

"I work for the best company to work for in the world," he said. "I have the best wife and I love my kids, but I'm willing to lose all of that for my dream to happen, and no one is going to go against our desire. No one."
Then, with a tear track running down his cheek, he challenged Vice President Omar Suleiman to try to undo his efforts and those of his supporters. "Kidnap me, kidnap all my colleagues!" he said. "Put us in jail! Kill us! Do whatever you want to do. We are getting back our country. You guys have been ruining this country for 30 years. Enough! Enough! Enough!"
He showed CNN on Wednesday a notarized power of attorney granting control of all his assets to his wife. Holding it up, he said, "I'm ready to die" to bring change to Egypt.

Artigo e vídeo para conferir: aqui.

Posted by por AMC on 16:39. Filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comentários for "Wael Ghonim e os egípcios em protesto dão-nos uma lição básica: quem está mal e soma queixas, mexe-se e faz alguma coisa para mudar o estado das coisas!"

Leave a reply